OpenText Release 16
OpenText™ Release 16 leverages cloud, hybrid and off-cloud deployment options to balance regulatory and security requirements with agility and innovation speed.
Explore OpenText New Releases
Announcing Release 16 EP7, OT2 19.4 and Business Network Cloud 19.4
Join Stephen Ludlow, SVP, Product Management as he explores the November 2019 launch highlights, including cloud and off-cloud, SaaS and managed services.
365体育娱乐官网New innovations to solve today’s most complex investigative, legal and information security challenges
Modernized deployment capabilities with seamless upgrades, regardless of where applications are running
365体育娱乐官网Remove manual tasks and add value to the business with ever-evolving intelligent processes
Continued innovation and improvements on customized, user-centric interfaces
365体育娱乐官网Integrations within the OpenText portfolio and with other world-class products and services
New applications and microservices on OpenText™365体育娱乐官网 OT2, the next-gen EIM-as-a-Service platform
Discover what’s new by product
- OpenText Security Suite introduces 400+ new anomaly detection values and 45+ new anomaly detection rules out of the box; now with the industry’s most robust anomaly detection rule creation wizard.
- Upgraded threat intelligence, dynamic analysis of zero-day threats and live IP reputation as well as live, active threat monitoring for OpenText Security Suite.
- adds huge time savings with pause and resume imaging job capability for OpenText Tableau Forensic Imager (TX1)—a forensic industry first.
- Added privacy regulations and compliance support in OpenText™ Magellan™, including out-of-the-box identification of Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Added instance-level permissions and sophisticated redaction capabilities in OpenText™ AppWorks™.
- Improved encryption and secure authentication capabilities for OpenText Connectivity.
- Offers centrally controlled access to desktops and applications, comprehensive remote access strategies for endpoint computers and powerful, secure connectivity for OpenText™ Exceed™ TurboX and OpenText™ HostExplorer™.
- New OpenText™ Content Services security features, including role management, permissions and relationships.
- Enhanced secure collaboration with extended manager roles, audit and synchronization capabilities offered for OpenText™ Core Share and OpenText™ Core Signature.
- Fully integrates OpenText™ Documentum™ and OpenText™ AppWorks Platform with OpenText™ Brava!™ Enterprise for secure collaborative viewing and annotation and a full set of robust redaction tools.
Deployment and management highlights
- OpenText™ Content Suite Platform and OpenText™ Extended ECM Platform now offer cloud-native, fully containerized deployments.
- OpenText™ Documentum™ becomes cloud-native and introduces cloud storage certification from Microsoft® Azure and the Google Cloud Platform and centralized configuration management using Spring Cloud.
Intelligent automation highlights
- Introduces new AI features across the OpenText™ Legal Tech portfolio, including sentiment analysis powered by OpenText™ Magellan™ for OpenText™ Axcelerate™.
- Automatically translate more than 42 languages to English in OpenText™ Axcelerate™ with machine-translations powered by Veritone™.
- Automated content suggestion, generation and translation for OpenText™ TeamSite™.
- Automated Voice of the Customer insights with 1:1 speech transcription and analytics for OpenText™ Explore.
- New AI-powered search engine in OpenText™ eDOCS securely crawls and indexes information to predictively surface relevant information without precise keywords.
- OpenText™ Vendor Invoice Management for SAP® Solutions and OpenText™ Business Center for SAP® Solutions integrate with OpenText™ Core Capture for SAP® Solutions to leverage advanced machine-learning that automatically extracts and classifies information.
- OpenText™ Extended ECM Platform introduces asynchronous processing for greater automation throughput of business processes.
User experience and productivity highlights
- New visualizations and chart type options in OpenText™ Magellan™ Analytics Studio and OpenText™ Magellan™ Data Discovery for increased flexibility to access, blend, explore and analyze data quickly.
- Optimized mobile design and content authoring tools in OpenText™ Exstream™.
- Standardizes Smart View across the OpenText™ Legal Tech portfolio of products, including a new mobile-responsive layout in OpenText™ Decisiv™.
Read the blog
about the November 2019 launch highlights from Muhi Majzoub365体育娱乐官网, Chief Product Officer, OpenText .
Contact us to learn more
- OpenText Delivers a Flexible Path to the Cloud, Enhanced Security and Compliance and Visibility into Supply Chain Risk